Ingredients: 300 grams of pork, 12 grams of cabbage, 50 grams of crabmeat, 25 grams of crab spawn, 20 grams of musgroom slice
1. Put the pork into the pot with chives and ginger ends, crabmeat, crab spawn, rice wine, salt, white pepper and mix them with starch.
2. Make them into 6 meatballs and steam them in the oven.
3. Pour the cooked lard into the pot and heat it, then put the cabbage and mushroom into the pot, after stir and fry them, take them out.
4. Pour the soup, cabbage and mushroominto a terrine with cooked meatballsm, meat sauce. Cook them till boiled and then stwe for 25 minutes.
5. Add refined salt, MSG and white pepper. Serve.